This blog will serve as notes, I note (copy, paste, sometimes write) whatever I come to know regarding HTML language, I can always check what I have learnt online and it will serve as my memory
Today is 29th January 2021 and it is my fourth day to learn HTML 🙋 Day 6 - Time 8.00 pm - 9.15 pm Day 1 Day 2 <form> Defines an HTML form for user input <input> Defines an input control <textarea> Defines a multiline input control (text area) <label> Defines a label for an <input> element <fieldset> Groups related elements in a form <legend> Defines a caption for a <fieldset> element <select> Defines a drop-down list <optgroup> Defines a group of related options in a drop-down list <option> Defines an option in a drop-down list <button> Defines a clickable button <datalist> Specifies a list of pre-defined options for input controls <output> Defines the result of a calculation An HTML form is used to collect user input. The user input is most often sent to a server for processing. It is a section of a document containing normal...
HTML is something I hear often, hardly have any knowledge about its coding so have decided to learn about it at my own pace daily, will note whatever I learn in this blog so I can quickly check and refresh what I had learnt. Today is 25th January 2021 and it is my first day to learn HTML 🙋 Day 1 - Time 12:00 pm - 12.30 pm Day2 Day3 Day4 Day5 Day6 Day7 Day8 Day9 Important Concepts in this page - Header Tags, Paragraph Tags HTML is Hypertext Markup Language which is used for coding webpages. Types of HTML - There are different versions of HTML; these are HTML, HTML+, HTML 1.0, HTML 2.0, HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01 (it has accessibility of Cascading Style Sheet and Multimedia) and now HTML 5.0 Necessity of HTML -...
Comments
Post a Comment